The Falls: Covenant of Grace
- Genre Drama, Romance
- Release Date December 6, 2016
- Country USA
- Rating 7.7 / 10 (73 votes) IMDb movie rating
- Cast Jasmin Bisiau, Dave Benjamin, Martin Bannon Beaudet, Nancy Batchelor, Paul Avallone, Alan Alexander, Sergio Alas, Alexandra Spadoni, Rebecca Karpovsky, Malaya Garza, Harold Phillips, Bruce Jennings, Curtis Edward Jackson, Benjamin Farmer, Nick Ferrucci
- Produced by Rich Wolff, Alan Whitehead, Rodney Washington, Robin Vada, Stephanie Salvey, Michael Repsch, Charles E. Kisselburg, Susan Helfrich, Clifford Chandler, Martin Bannon Beaudet
- Description RJ and Chris have been growing closer. Chris, now divorced but still an active member of the LDS church, still lives in Salt Lake City with his young daughter Kaylee. RJ has moved to Portland, and is a successful writer. Chris takes a weekend trip to visit RJ in Portland, but their burgeoning relationship is thrown for a loop when the LDS church announces a ban against baptisms for children of same sex couples. They are divided about how to handle the announcement, and what it means for their relationship and their faith. Even though he still has faith, RJ would rather just be done with the Church, but Chris is not ready to let it go. Chris goes home with the issue of their relationship still unresolved. But when Chris' mother unexpectedly dies, RJ drops everything to fly to Salt Lake City and be there for him. During the visit, Chris' father Noah Merrill, who is a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles and strongly disapproves of same-sex relationships, has a change of heart ...
Find The Falls: Covenant of Grace subtitles by selecting the correct language.